Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mastering Flyer Designs

For me, flyer designs are an art form that only a few have actually mastered. Occasionally I touch on that master level and the designs flow quickly and effortlessly. Other times I stare at a blank Photoshop document as I try and figure out what to create. Some designs come out amazing almost all on their own, others I struggle to get out the gate, but in the end I make sure each crosses the finish line a winner! This is the other side of mastery that few are willing to sacrifice their time for. The part of mastering an art that takes time and effort, the very definition of the word KUNG FU. I make sure my Design Kung Fu is strong and ready for any design, whether or not I'm in the mood to design at the time. For I know by the time I finish a design, I will be glad to have made the journey as I know I grow better and more masterful with each design and it's often the hard ones that I grow the most with.

To be a part of my design journey and have a masterpiece design created for your company or event Get your flyer designs, logo designs and graphics at www.djemir.com/designs.html Call 303-995-0875 or email

Glitch Invasion Flyer Design Texas

Exotica Flyer Design Atlanta GA

Skin & Swagg Party Flyer Design Florida
Logo Design For Pleazure-Ent.com

Logo Design for www.VegasUnderGround.fm


To get your next Flyer design, Logo or Graphic started or to see other amazing fliers
 visit www.djemir.com/designs.html,  email design[at]djemir.com or call 303-995-0875

No comments:

Post a Comment